Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Burn Like Jesus: Chapter 10

I was sitting on my bed, on facebook, when I heard a gweeking voice up in heaven.

“Gweek! Gweek! It's Guinea!” My dead guinea pig said to me.

Guinea? I said.

“The Porcupine Tree song would be good right now, the energy is right.” Guinea said.

How do you know? How do you know which song would be good?

“I have been watching your energy for awhile, and it is at about the right place that it is when the Porcupine Tree song is good.”

I jammed out to the Porcupine Tree song, ran around the house and did back flips. When I got back to my room, Guinea had something to say about the ghostly visitation we had one evening when she was new to the house.

“I was staring at the ceiling when it happened. The spirit that came into our room was very much alive, a cyclops with five hands. It tried to be inviting to me but instead it was just terrifying. It tried to tell me that Rachel cared so much about me she was going to kill me on purpose. And then it offered a basket a fruit.”

You were staring at the ceiling?

“Not really. I couldn't look up, remember?”

Guinea told me that guinea pigs are not too smart, but are heavily influenced by primordial knowledge. When Guinea saw squirrels outside, it activated memories from past lives, like the collective unconscious, of squirrels eating her flesh until she bled.

“Another thing that is dumb about being a guinea pig is that there are no fun things to do, ever. I hated everything you ever did with me, Rachel. Not really, but the videos with Barbie and stuff were very painful to make, putting me in the car hurt like heck! It would have been easier to make the car out of cardboard, and then make me a very small opening to choke myself out of the way instead of making me sit in a dumb plastic Barbie car.”

Another cat I knew from Italy, Old Milky, kept calling out to me, and telling me things about how I was doing.

My aunt Linda's cat Tiger Toes called out to me, to tell me she liked me. She didn't like me while I was alive, because I was mean. But she liked one thing about me. My energy. I always had good energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment