Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Burn Like Jesus: Chapter 13

I remembered a dream I had, one I described in an earlier book. In the dream, I was at a restaurant with a man, and some other people. It was a man I was involved with. I had been advised never to look this man directly in the eye. At one point, I turned and accidentally looked him straight in the eye. What I saw was that the whites of his eyes were yellow, and there was large dark spot in the middle of one of them, one that should not be there. I stood up and screamed. I started running away, and he started following me. I ran into a restroom, and he was looking at me through a window, moving his eyes around funny, and making animations for me. I had forgotten the part about the animations. Now, I remembered.

Something about that dream reminded me of my soul. Something about the energy. I asked God if this dream was about him.

“It is. Not just him, Brandon too. Two different life situations got meshed together.”

I thought, that explained it. I had had this dream freshman year of high school. It was so weird to think that such a powerful dream I had had such a long time ago was finally becoming important now.

Well, where do you think the rest of the time went? My guides asked me one evening.

I lost my friend Rachel, she was watching me from afar, she left me for my friend Robert, and he left her for Lauroona... my soul sang.

What is that guy's real name? My soul? I asked.

Alfred, Sugar Plum. My name is Alfred. My soul said. I laughed.

I thought he was joking. I didn't think he would really want me to call him Alfred. But then, after that, he insisted on being called Alfred.

What do you call a girl who never receives payment for her deeds? A worker of love. Alfred said. That's you, sweetie. You work hard everyday, doing energy work, believing in the power of the Holy Ghost, and then, you are left with nothing! Nothing! No-thing! And he did an animation of me withering away into nothing.

Why are you saying this? I asked Alfred.

You are never going to make it as a psychic unless you practice channeling without making a sound! He whispered, very quietly.

Well, I am on medication. I have to get off this god damn stuff and then I can channel like a normal person! I screamed.

Hahahaha! You're full of death feelings! You're meds prevent you from imagining outlandish things! He said sarcastically.

I laughed. That was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment