Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Aaron: A Stands for [please stay] Away

Aaron was a dude who used to work at Pearl House. He left me feeling indifferent. That's how I feel about him except there are spells he keeps casting and they make me feel kind of Hugh, I mean, high, and fluttery. The spells feel nice and caring. They cast the allusion of caring.

Aaron is also African American.

You know, after the Black Power Brigade Debacle... Shit, I hope I didn't just light a racist fuse in America, looking at whatever that Coffee County news situation was and "arachnophobe." If that's the case, I sure am sorry I said anything about it on Facebook. That's all I did, mention a Black Power Brigade on Facebook. Yeah, so what?

Dude, if you asked me out I would say yes. And that's exactly how I felt about Jason too, see. If he asked me out, I would have said yes (prior to Woo Debacle). Dude, I don't know what to do. Are you just casting spells so you can come find me and say 'ha, ha!" I didn't push Christie and you know that. Everyone should know that or else I wouldn't have made the Black Power Brigade joke. The joke doesn't make any sense if I actually had pushed Christie. And I'm over that too.

Well, all is said and done. So, spells, yes. Then what? I have a couple pleasant memories of reading this guy's mind. He also had an attractive build, accurate pheromones and a face I have no recollection of, but I believe I would recognize him if I saw it again. So I say, why, the best option here is to apologize with a blow job for making a remark that could be seen as racist, and get in on camera because I like being in the limelight. But that's a joke too because I think my guides said one time sex tapes were bad publicity.

You are not ego observer. You just seem like the most jarring option of men in my mind due to a spell. Hey, want a BJ?

By the way, Biden I want to give you a BJ. Not really, but I would rather give you one then Donald Trump.

Which brings us back to the reason I'm not angry that Aaron got someone to cast a love spell. Also, he found a better witch than Donald Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment