Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, March 25, 2024

Suicide For Hire: The Scoop on My Side of the Story

So, previous to this I had been chilling with this guy I met on the bus and doing meth. It was the summer of 2022, June, and I had recently been bombarded in the evening by Jason calling out to me using the emergency brain mechanism that makes stuff easier to get up to your conscie, however with the mindflip it just comes in consciously. He screamed, "Rachel call the police!" in a mocking way, and a second later I could feel someone else, the "Magi" or just random witches, doing a spell on my privates that mimicks the orgasmic muscle movement in the private region but is not accompanied by endorphins or pleasure, so it is annoying. I had been "harassed with orgasms" or this spell by my guides ever since Fish Out of Water Psychology ended in EDIT 2016, my brain fucked when I was writing, this harrassment went on into 2022), and after five or six years of randomly being bombarded by this, I took it in stride but finally told them "enough is enough," however they still wouldn't stop. This spell eventually weakens the orgasm to nil, and to this day I am incapable of acheiving orgasm.

Anyway, so after that night, and the witches Jason hired doing spells on me throughout the night which were easy to endure, I went over to my parents and had a fruitful night working/partying (like always) with the spirits, as I went through an altered state. The two parts of this experience I remembered were talking through an issue I would encounter in the witch battle which I don't want to really point out or something, but I went through a whirlwind of an altered state just playing songs and talking to Ian on my computer in the middle of the night, and then going downstairs and drinking coffee, and talking about old Eeyore, who was Jason, who had gone into my womb and I was carrying him as a baby like I was pregnant, it was weird, yes.

I eventually... Anyway we are talking about Suicide For Hire. That was a couple days prior, and then I was lying on my bed, talking to Jason and not caring if he really heard me or not, in fact come to think of it that was also what I was doing at my parent's house. I was doing that all the time, because he was watching me, even before I was knowing he was doing spells (all the time, this flipped in and out of my conscious mind).

Anyway, I was lying on my bed talking to Jason and Subbie was acting weird. She pretended to be Flora from the episode of South Park with the Kindergarten class about the 2000 election, and the presented an image of a cartoon person with his hand out, like he was sitting in a car, saying in a very light-hearted way, "Well, I have this place we can go, here..." and he was a humanoid holding out his hand in the most light-hearted way possible. This image comforted me, as it was also hard-wired to comfort me.

Then, I met the guy I was hanging out with in north Portland or near Flavel, and we went to this apartment of someone he was couch surfing with. We hung out, eventually got our hands on some meth from a slurry or gang of homeless people nearby, I muttered on about how the woman there need her pipe as he tried to buy the pipe off the homeless methhead, and eventually I ate a bunch of meth (my guides fix the problem, I figured out you are not supposed to do this it destroys the stomach lining, but I have guides that just fix the problem so no biggie). They asked me what happened after I ate the large amounnt of meth I got from someone a week or so ago, I exclaimed "Nothing bad!" in the most light-hearted assuring way possible.

Anyway, I was up all night and I don't remember this night too well, I did a tarot card reading for the guy I met and he was messing arounnd with the cards without me. The next morning, there was a very intense vibe situation from Jason. I got up to picture read him. It was intense, I was just looking at it. Then all of a sudden, I was high so it didn't occur to me that this situation should be looked at funny, I was bombarded with a marriage proposal from Jason out of nowhere. No voice out loud, it is hard to explain and to be honest I don't remember exactly why I believed this at the time, but he or someone was telling me Jason was asking me to marry him and we already had all these cords for our sex life. I went upstairs, lied down on the random person's bed and felt the cords which were pleasurable and I could pull at this. This sounds weird, but this is normal and happens all the time, where people randomly insert sex cords into my vagina from a distance.

Anyway, the funniest situation of all time was topped with Jason saying, "When you give me a blow job, you have to crave the taste of my semen." I thought this was fine, but later it occurred to me that this was the easiest predicament in the entire world for a guy to come up with. I went in the bathroom and peed, and was psychically thinking there was something significant to someone or the random people (who were doing the spell, but it didn't occur to me this was actually a spell, as I deal with weird things all the time), and actually it was me picking up as the cords interfered with my ability to urinate, them saying this might actually work. Then, I went downstairs and was staring at a picture of myself, with an interesting look in my face, what also happened was in the bathroom while I was peeing ( I just remembered, I am excited to finally tell my story online), Jason said we would have a baby and I told him I didn't think he was fit to raise children.

I was sitting at my computer, then I went back upstairs. When I was sitting at my computer, my guides quoted Party Like Jesus, a line that was significant at the time but I hadn't thought of in awhile, "Oh, you're not done yet." I went back upstairs, and Jason asked me if I would also eat his crap. I was sitting zoned out just thinking, ignored this incident pretending it had not happened, went back downstairs to sit at my computer for longer, and then this weird phenomenon went away all of a sudden, leaving me with a sick feeling. I thought, "it would be the sickest thing in the world if this was Jason trying to force me to commit suicide," something said to me, "wouldn't you proud of yourself if you got over this right away?" I did, and was left in my mind cheering haha Jason SUICIDE COUPLE!!! Cheering, and cheering to myself. That wasn't the end, Jason ordered a bunch of spells.

I looked back at my computer, picture reading, and realized the picture reading situation with Jason matched what happened, as he had been making fun of some sort of disbelief and flattery he imagined in me in a mocking way.

I don't remember, but that night I was still at this stranger house smoking meth, I went back upstairs and was sitting on the bed, and it reminnded me of a dream I did not remember upon waking, which was about two people kind of like Sims sitting in a hottub looking at a movie on a small screen or phone, and I remembered this dream and knew this was something significant, this incident, like the most significant incident in my entire life. The witches later told me they noticed the brainwave shift while I was thinking this, even though that sounds like, "hey, great story Rachel, that small incident."

I went back downstairs, was watching the pictures, took a video I posted online about how there was a memory in memory with a bunch of pointers to it or something saying don't look at that spot (essentially, inviting them to do it again). There were spells which did not make longterm memory or were repressed or selectively forgotten. I decided to try to get some sleep so I could make the journey home, I could not as the fake orgasm spell was done over and over again. This was a minor inconvenience as my guides keep me on my toes and have no issue with interrupting my sleep. I got up, this other guy there, who had told me when I got there that he knew about me and black magic, said to me, "You know, sometimes meth does something to you where you crave sex..." that's not an exact quote. I went back down stairs, made jokes about bukkake girls and their swallowing muscles and the Ian and Rachel Show, as I could feel the witches watching my thoughts, we were talking but I don't remember what was said, I imagined Ian falling backward with me on screen as I said, "Ladies and gentlemen, that's the Ian and Rachel Show!" after a particularly funny exchange from Ian, which was some reference to Uncle Tom's Cabin or some black literature I don't know now as it has gone out of the memory banks, and I was calm and collected as Subbie was watching the witches and Jason with her intuition, it was kind of a cool experience and I had to hang on to faith that this spell onslaught would eventually end as I muttered counter spells.

I also laughed my head off as Subbie pointed to three images in a sequence: The guy with his hand out, me looking at this predicament of eating crap with a funny look on my face, then a pudgy black cartoon woman running off in a huff as the crap she tried to feed me was rejected, looking at it as a "The Help" reference.

It eventually did, as the witches exclaimed "we are not monsters!" ( I figured this out later ), and told Jason and Emily to commit suicide, they could borrow their gun.

I got up, went to the bathroom and puked, and puking is a pleasurable activity so I just thought, when you got to go, you got to go. I also had to force crap out of my anus with the witches watching me, which I did by saying something about a train leaving a station, and the train leaves! They looked at this and I said whoops didn't mean to say that to you, and there was some sort of (word missing) for communing telepathically which we both respected, as this was an accident.

Then, the guy got up, we smoked more meth, I refused even more meth and asked for alcohol as there was some reason I knew I would float off and not get home if I had alcohol and not meth right here (smart smart, eh?). There was a random alert beep from no source (spiritual occurrence), I left and got on the bus to head home. I ended up getting a ride from some guy who stopped randomly, we smoked more meth, I stood in a trailer with him thinking I was cool with my Sopranoes theme song playing as we smoked more meth with a random guy, then they drove me past Planet Fitness. There was a Trump rally going on where I had encountered the guy with the Jesus sign and they had written on the pavement "temper tantrum zone). Hey, the world doesn't stop turning when you are having a bad day, does it?

Then, I got home. The door was open to the group home, and I got mad about this as Billy had left it open because two residents were missing. I went upstairs, laughed my fucking head off for hours, realized a bunch of stuff and kept laughing. Subbie said, "the incident for processing is different then you are thinking.) When I finally fell asleep, I awoke on July 4th with a dream in my mind about Donald Trump, some place across the freeway from Lake Oswego near Sweet Tomato, and there was some crime scene here, some sort of hit and run but it wasn't clear what it actually was.

I got up, and posted a status on Facebook!

This is the short version, there may have been details I left out that are funny or interesting.

Note: There was a song Jason sent me called "Golden Brown" that I didn't listen to, I found later when I checked my email because I don't check my email anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment