Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, March 25, 2024

Rachel's Account of Suicide For Hire: The Angel

There was an angel that entered my body at the moment the suicide for hire went to the bad part, assuring me that I could get over this if I just think like I already had. I denied the existence of the angel to the witches, and wanted to believe there was no angel, just me, because I wanted everyone to think that that was all me and not the result of some assistance. I assured them on and on, no angel just me, until the angel stood in a way, with it's arm on me and out a bit, as if to say, "Give us both a round of applause!"

There was also an angel that appeared the day of Suicide For Hire, telling me today was the most important day of my life. "You didn't actually see the angel, so it was dumb." - Rachel

Also, play The Fray, Over my Head. (funeral song)

No comments:

Post a Comment