Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, March 25, 2024

Suicide For Hire: Forgot to Point This Out

I forgot to point out because I didn't want remember or my brain is fucked a does not want to remember and it's harder when I'm concentrating, after the first witches came to do the "harass with orgasm" spell, I realized consciously that Jason had tried to kill me using witchcraft on May 24/25, on both days, when I woke up and listened to Britney Spears on my headphones in my own room. That's the sickery and the fuckery of it, now I can't even choose my own music when I'm alone, without someone pissy or crying to their mother or murdering me or trying to. That's what I was recovering from, Jason being attempting murder on me, they day before Suicide For Hire.

No comments:

Post a Comment