Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, March 29, 2024

More Ramblings on Suicide For Hire

The token part of Suicide for Hire, a story I forgot. Previously, I had been talking to the witches telepathically because I noticed they could read my mind, so we could talk telepathically and it worked, even sober and medicated, yep. I was entertained by the appearance of Personal Unconscious Story A, which was very disturbing, comparing me to a retarded person kind of was the idea. I wrote about that already. Then. Personal Unconscious Story B opened, as I was sitting in that strangers apartment with my computer telepathically looking at and talking to the witches. It's Beauty and the Beast themed, a woman is getting ready for some big party with her children then you figure out she has no children. Then it pans fireworks and my violin chair's father sitting in Europe underneath the Eiffel Tower. Because they have a dual purpose personal unconscious story, it opened right after I moved. I marveled at how I had known this all along and not at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment