Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Burn Like Jesus: Chapter 61

Chapter 61 I would be more energetic if I had gotten some adderall. Shit I mean sleep. Oh shit I got sleep and adderall mixed up. Oh shit.

I got in the car the next day, and rode to the psychiatrist's office. On the way, I thought about the Pussycat Brawl. I imagined it being like, he could pull a cord. And the cord gave me a feeling of pleasure, and sexual subservience. It was a very pleasant feeling. I got the feeling in my body, of how I imagined it would be.

That's pretty much it, my guides said.

After another round of trying to get the doctor to reduce my invega, but the doctor refusing, I went home. Alfred had some things to talk to me about.

First off, about the Pussycat Brawl. I want to tell you some sexual scenarios I have lined up for the main event.

You're a young girl, high school cheerleader. You are used to having sex with your boyfriend, always girl on top. When we catch up with you after a big game, you are walking home, and we tell you we need to give you a ride. You run, we find you and drag you, kicking and screaming, back to our place, where we rape you repeatedly, one after the other. The other guys are loud, boisterous, and smelly. You are enamored by me, and you know it from the beginning. I'm someone you know you respect highly and have a crush on. But you would never expect this from me. Never, in a million years. We will tie you up, naked, and grab at your breasts, one after the other, grabbing, grabbing, grabbing... Then, we will taunt you about what we think women should be like... And then, we tell you we want you right here, right now, and we rip you away from each other as we find each other's weak spots, clawing at each other to get a piece of you. Then I settle the boys down, peer deeply into your eyes, and sing... Baby, baby, baby, baby...

He was singing a dumb Ashanti song I heard on MTV a couple times in high school. That was the entirety of the chorus. He sang this song to me all the time, more often than not.

Baby, baby, baby, baby... Remember now? And you will remember, as if from a far off land, the world where you were awoken each morning to that tune, and you loved me. Right here, on Earth. This lifetime.

I smiled and laughed. I was digging it.

I have another one for you, too. You are a waitress at a high class restaurant. You are waiting our tables, a loud, boisterous bunch. We are grabbing at your tits and slapping you on the ass. When you go out for a break, we follow you into a dark alley, push you into a car, and drive off with you... Grabbing at your boobs, over and over and over again.. Until you push us off, and then I tell you I have to have you, and you bear your breasts for me willingly, because you want me that badly... And then I tell you, do not stop, bitch, take it all off... And then I have sex with you willingly, and then I rape you in the ass, and then I make you suck my cock, and watch you swallow... If you spit, you get punished... And I promise you, you will not like being punished. Not even in a bad way, you will not like being punished. So that's it. That's what we are going to do. Plus other things you wouldn't understand on this plane.

I have another one for you, Sugar Plum. You are in love with me, your high school football player boyfriend. We meet up after a big cheerleading event, because you are a cheerleader. After the big event, I take you back to my place, and you are expecting a romantic evening between just you and me, instead, you find the whole football team there, and we rape you in the ass until you bleed...

Until I bleed?

Not the ass, the vagina... Yeah, there will be blood, Sugar Plum, don't think there won't... But it's against the rules to rape the ass until it bleeds, otherwise we would, okay?

You will rape me in the vagina until I bleed?

Yeah, but pain feels good, remember?

Does this sort of pain feel good?

Not really, but you'll dig it, I promise.

Okay.

Then, when we are done raping your vagina, we will put your own vaginal secretions in your hair, tie you to the refrigerator, and make you remove your oral virginity again and again until we can not stop fucking your fucking mouth and then we forget where we are, we make you eat our cum off your breasts, and then you will lie down and sob, over and over again, wondering what the hell happened to your mommy and daddy...

That one lacked something.

I'm just playing Sugar Plum, it won't be brutal, you'll dig it. That's it. I have a few more, but we will wait until we are in heaven to tell you! This is going to be so much fun, I can't wait until you die! Hurry up and die, bitch! Hurry up and die! That's when the fun will be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment