Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, March 4, 2024

Burn Like Jesus: Chapter 60

What do you want to do now, Sugar Plum?

Tell me more about spirit sex, I said to Alfred.

I will, if you tell me what you are into. What is going on in the silia mind? I know a little bit, but I want to know some more!

Okay... How about I tell you something I want to do with you, and you tell me if you want to do it?

Okay, sounds fair, Alfred said.

I sat, and thought, and came up with something, subconsciously. I told him.

That's excellent! Woah! You're into that too? I thought you would not be wanting to do that with me! Alfred exclaimed. He was really excited. Okay, do another one.

I thought, then asked him if he liked something else, subconsciously.

Hmm... That's okay, but I'm not really into that. I like that kind of stuff, but not that in particular. It's not bad, not weird in a bad way or anything... Just not my cup of tea.

Okay, I'll think of another one... Okay, got it.

WHAT?!?!?!?! Alfred was speechless. When he regained composure, he was very, very thankful. That's my wildest fantasy! I can't believe you suggested that! I've always wanted that with you, but I never thought you'd bring that up, especially not while on the Earth plane!

Okay, my guides said. That was more than we wanted you to say. What you suggested wasn't a specific sex act, it was more like a sexual lifestyle, where one spirit is in sexual servitude with another. It is a completely subservient lifestyle. You would be the bitch, he would be in charge. It's more than most couples ever dream of doing, it is so intense.

Oh boy, what did I suggest?!

I looked at myself in the mirror and screamed. I had always wanted to do this on the other side. Always. It was not that I was into this kind of stuff, but it would be good for my spiritual growth, to feel inferior to someone in this way. We looked at each other in the mirror, and made faces, me and my guides, because they were mad at me for bringing this up now. It was interesting, what I had suggested, and what I did not know about it. I didn't know that it would mean cutting myself off from my friends at all times, because I was interjected throughout the day with strange sexual longings and frustrations that could only be satisfied by Alfred's touch.

Alfred was walking around and screaming obscenities. He was in a state of shock. “I've always wanted this... It's always been my darkest fantasy.. With you.. It's more than anything I could ever have asked for... Please, please tell me you are serious! You are not just fooling around! I need to know!”

Well, let's talk to the silia self!

You can talk as your silia self, it's easy. Just do it. We'll tell you when you're doing it right.

“I've always wanted this too... It's the kind of thing that everyone secretly wants, they just don't want to say it out loud, for fear of being ridiculed... Alfred and I never talked about it, but I knew he wanted it too... He's said things to that effect... And I thought, why not? There are some risks, but it's nothing he doesn't have under control...”

Were you ever thinking about it any other time? Alfred asked.

“I used to think about it back when we were having spirit sex after my first lifetime on Earth.. With me in charge, him as the bitch... But I think this way is way more fitting, with the soul in charge, and the silia as the bitch.”

We should tell you more about this, my guides said.

Meanwhile, I was laughing. Laughing, because I had just suggested something that was a really big deal, and I had no conscious idea what I had suggested. I laughed, laughed, laughed. Ha, ha, ha. What a laugh.

There are some risks to this procedure. There are some things that make it irksome to some souls, but you two don't find it irksome at all. We will tell you something about it, there is a similar thread between this and the idea of abortion. Not that they are in any way similar, but conceptually, you don't find abortion irksome in a way that a lot of people do, and you don't find this procedure irksome at all either. There is a similar thread.

Another thing about this. A lot of people think these people are weird in a bad way, people who have done this spiritual servitude thing.

Let's make a better name for it, since there is no Earth word to describe this. Let's call it the Pussycat Brawl, Alfred said.

So, with the Pussycat Brawl, people are taken aback by people who have it. There is an Earth term that has the same emotional connotations to you on Earth as the Pussycat Brawl does on the other side. The term is conspiracy theorists.

I thought about people like Erik's dad, and grinned. I loved conspiracy theorists. Sure, they were kind of nutty, but they were funny and interesting and cool.

There's a lot to know about this, Sugar Plum. Most of which you would not be able to understand on Earth, since spirit sex concepts are so outside the box. But I will tell you this, this is a lifestyle. Every time I want to have sex with you, I can have it. I can pull a cord that makes you want me, and makes you feel my dominance over you and your inferiority. Another thing. It is hard to understand how badly this is damaging to some souls, because they don't like to be defiled.

Defiled? I asked.

I will defile you, me and my friends. I was going to ask to do this anyway, but now I don't have to. When we do the Pussycat Brawl, you like the same things I like, period. It changes your sexual preferences. Me and my friends, and I have many, many friends who want you, will get together and gang rape you.

Wooh... That sounds intense! I like it.

Oh, you'll love it, Sugar Plum... You're ours!

I'm yours, sweetie. I love you so much.

I love you too. Hey, tell you what, we can talk about this later. I have to go have spirit sex now. All this talk about the Pussycat Brawl has made me so hot, I can't control it any longer. I'm about to leave.

But I want to lust! I'm so into you too! More than ever!

NO LUSTING! Please, I am about ready to explode! I'm off, be back in a flash, bye...

I continued talking about it with my guides. They said it wasn't true, that most souls want this. A lot of souls consider this way too dark for their tastes. Way too dark.

Aww, man... I'm being defiled by some player in a sexual situation from some other plane... So not into it, sweetie. I wish I was doing it with you.

I thought you were in the middle of spirit sex?

I am, multifaceted? It's considered rude to do other things during spirit sex, but he doesn't know... I'm about to get off... Watch out!

He returned, and was ready for some more lusting. I lusted hard, hard, hard.

Stop, Beeb, stop! I've had my fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment