Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, April 26, 2021

Marble Chess Set - A Dream From My Youth

 I had a dream one time, when I was maybe 8 years old. An old classic dream, this has always been an old feel good dream. Of course, I had it during the summer, visiting relatives in Indiana. I greatly enjoyed summers in Indiana, as a kid.


In the dream, my family and I were on a beach that was very crowded. It was the end of the world, and my dad was telling me about how you got a choice of two kingdoms to go to for the afterlife, the rich kingdom or the poor kingdom. The choice was entirely up to you, regardless of the money you had on Earth. My dad and the rest of my family chose the rich kingdom, which was obviously better, so I chose it as well. Later on, my dad made a side comment about how well there’s also some kingdom called Royal, so I changed my mind and went with Royal, while my parents were still going to rich.


The mood of the world was very happy and peaceful. We watched a video of the poor kingdom. There was a Latino family, gathered around a gigantic marble chess set, and the mother was clearing it because it was time for the kids to go to bed. It was very pleasing, and made you think, nothing wrong with picking the poor kingdom, look how nice that is! And if poor is nice, just imagine how good rich would be!


During one of my fun late nights with work with guides, we talked about this dream. First off, I was the only person who could go to Royal. Also, you never saw rich. The rich kingdom wasn’t as nice as the poor kingdom.


I hope that in the following months, I come across a little bit of money. On a side note.

No comments:

Post a Comment