Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, April 12, 2021

Depakote Saves the World and Jesus Lives Again!

 What’s left? Friends betray, parents dement, and decisions are strung... Do we have an answer? Clearly, the question is raised... Has Rachel gotten better in the hospital? Well yes, her hair is brushed out now... I was apparently not able to reason when I first came in... says Dr. Ijaz. Wait a second, cite examples, please?


He holds up his diploma.

Well, Rachel’s delusions have solidified, at the hospital. When she came in, she was questioning everything... the mission, the divinity of it, if anything at all about it was real. Faced with the answer... I am not Jesus, rather the Whore of Babylon... soon to reach a untimely death. Bam! SOLID DELUSIONAL SYSTEM. Where were you, Haldol? Where were you, lithium? In my system, at the time, as a matter of fact...


Well, well, well.... your thinking is better now. Your hair is brushed out.


To return beauty and luster into life, Rachel showers and removes alcohol as a fixation.

“You’ll drink again,” says Rachel’s guides. “But we are done with the beloved series of alcohol exercises.”


Dr. Ijaz decides to put Rachel on Depakote, since she is in need of further improvement.

Chance of induced mania? Zero.


When interviewed, Rachel responds, “I am not quite ready to check out from this lifetime. The world, like an oyster, remains ready to be devoured. With the new update of Depakote, I don’t see how this won’t end on a positive note.”


Saved....?????


Or is she doomed....???


“Saved.” Rachel responds. “Eventually... when I reach a natural death, no suicide... I request you cremate all remains except for my brain, whatever people want to do with that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment