Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

The Devil Leaves!

 I was tempted by the devil, in 2019. Afterwards, he did not leave.


Ever since, the devil has made me want to drink alcohol. Has he done more than that, I’m not sure... he may have contributed to other negative impulses, such as anger or suicide.


To get rid of the devil, I had to vow not to drink anymore. I don’t mean literally, not one taste ever again, ever... I mean, just get rid of that intention. The entire time I have been in here, I have intended to get drunk again, gotten excited thinking of having another drink,


Betcha I can stop drinking cold turkey, without therapy or counseling! Betcha! Betcha!


Because when I make decisions, I make them with focused intention. And when I mean something, I mean it full force.


And what I mean is, alcohol and the intention to drink, is actually holding me back from enlightenment... Meaning, to further my spiritual development, it is time to quit drugs and alcohol. Have to be clean edge, clear of mind, clear of body, clear of soul.


I had to cast out the pesky devil, who has been keeping me company with subconscious humor, but draining my resources, making me feel incomplete without booze... Begone! No booze!

No marijuana!

He latched onto anger, trying to make me fucking pissed with the psychiatrist.

No, live and let live! He’s not causing me problems!

Well, kill yourself.

No, I have to fulfill my spiritual destiny!

Anger, rage, cravings, hatred, self-loathing, beer, beer, beer....

Ahhh!!!!!!

I felt drained, curled up, needing love.... detach from desire for love. Detach from desire for recognition, appreciation, companionship, beauty...

Just be.

And, he’s gone. Must heal the energy, from where the devil was draining me.

Feeling healthy and positive, I am healing from the devil’s burdensome influence.

God will light the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment