Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Blurry Face

 Blurry face is a condition pertaining to lack of emotional development in adolescence. Usually, it happens when teens spend too much time on drugs like marijuana growing up. People Subbie considers Blurry Face, are sort of whiny and self-centered.

Being excessively attractive can also cause a different, less potent form of blurry face.

Blurry face is represented in the collective unconscious as an advertisement for a comic book hero you could be yourself!

Discussing blurry face in my life... it came up that the predicament of blurry face to me, was an “AHH!!!”

I am not a blurry face, though. Why is it an “AHH!”??

Well, preparing for this lifetime... I start out with the social predicament, which means I have difficulty communicating and making conversation... no, I know the English language just fine, I just have a lot of trouble with conversation, and if you have been following you know... when I was a teenager, ages 9-22, I could barely talk to people. This in itself, has the ability to cause blurry face, because of how dumbed down I felt due to this. If you are not me, it’s hard to understand what I mean... I felt subhuman. Well, to prevent this from causing blurry face, I need Adderall, another agent that has the potential to cause blurry face, in itself.... Oh, but I get another advantage... I didn’t experience teen hormones.

AHH!!!

Which means I had no desire to ogle men, led to my sister making fun of me and calling me a lesbian, and me having a hard time relating to girls my age, when I was a younger teenager. Yes, I was straight, but there weren’t boys I thought were cute.

Anyway... I had a dream in about sixth grade. I was somewhere, and we were getting into a car, and my best friend started to fall down... and caught herself. She started doing some sort of “dance,” as she repeatedly fell in all different directions and just barely caught herself. Then, other girls around her started doing the same dance.

My guides say it was a dream about how hard puberty is. However, being a very strong soul, puberty was easy for me... But I also had a tougher predicament. I had an assignment for puberty, where I had to stop wasting my time playing the Sims almost cold turkey, and start working on making a computer game. Leading to a subconscious belief that I can change my own behavior, a belief that was essential... for everything, all at once.

I had a dream in late 2007, during an obnoxious part of my life, right before I was sent off to pointless treatment centers... there was a guy looking at his body... “Yeah! YEAH!!! I’m looking so ripped and toned...” The guy was going on and on about how good he looked... except, his body made me want to puke. There was all this scar tissue. He was not muscular, he looked like he was doing steroids, working out, not eating, and was very unhealthy.

This was a nightmare about blurry face with Adderall. Hyped up on feel good chemicals, you might feel good about a situation that is not something you should feel good about... maybe a mediocre activity. You could, though it isn’t as common, develop blurry face, from Adderall or Ritalin.

Of course, the thing that saves a lot of people, like me... you come down from the high and have nothing to show for it. So, I made it my goal, every time I’m on it, do or make something I’ll be proud of, when I am off it.

Ohh, the rollercoaster highs and lows of ADD meds....

No comments:

Post a Comment