Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, July 6, 2018

Indigo Children: The Vew-sings and Musings of the One Named Rachel

I believe in indigo children as a concept, and I believe what they say about both indigo children and crystal children and rainbow children are misunderstood as a concept.

However, I tend to believe that labeling your child as and indigo or crystal, or labeling yourself for that matter, or whatever... Is kind of elitest.

Like, this people are all around superior.

I was on one of those websites and I was laughing my head off about a concept called incarnated angels. There was a woman who supposedly saved a man from a dog, and she left right away before anyone could talk to her. Yet, she lived to tell the tale and wrote about it on the internet. This woman claimed that she was an incarnated angels.

Well I fit the mold too, one time at Jimmy John's I was off work and leaving when a frazzled starving man wandered in and I bought him a couple loafs of bread ( I like how Jimmy John's sells day old bread, follow suit Subway and sell day old cookies). I left right away before I could even see his reaction when they handed him the two loaves of bread because I was very very busy and stuff with mysticism. This qualifies me as a incarnated angel.

And I read what this woman said, voluptuous bodies and ideally proportioned faces. This is actually probably a sign that this woman is not advanced spiritually if her face and body are ideal because people who are more advanced are usually less attractive physically but obviously this is taken on a case by case basis.

Anyway, so I don't believe in rainbow children either. My guides point out there is some conversation they want to have with me about exactly what people mean by "rainbow" children and then why  it's another elitest label in both me and my guides minds.

Anyway, so I believe in it. I believe that several decades ago more advanced children started coming to Earth, and then we get a slightly more spiritually advanced populace waiting for the dawning of a spiritual revolution.

I don't believe they have some sort of beautiful eyes necessarily, I don't know if there is any truth to that theory at all that their eyes look any particular way.

The theory on these websites is, they have large blue eyes. Which leads to a giggle fest about the Aryan race.

No comments:

Post a Comment