Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

When Bizarre Sword Theories Fail...

...You don't spread the tale because it lacked emphasis and wasn't very interesting. As a side note, given a choice between trusting Subbie, and trusting a worst fear that goes against my better judgment anyway... It causes psychological distress, but it seems like you drop the topic in this situation instead of salting the wounds of others. What's the real issue at hand though? That was just something I was thinking about last night. The other issue at hand is a moot point issue now, my guides are just looking at me funny and telling me to randomly point this out. There was a situation about five years ago, I got sick of the fucking guides because they were ruining my life. It was kind of hard to believe that was really going on at the time, but I got overwhelmed, ridiculously so, and I was willing to do what it took to get rid of them, not that it was even something I believed I had control over, given the situation, but... Well, what do you do? Naturally the Catholic church seems like your best bet in this situation, I contacted them they said no, I thought they didn't want to get their hands dirty with this messy situation... They told me to talk to my own church about it, and I wasn't actually going to church regularly at the time there was a Presbyterian church I attended sometimes, and the church I was baptized at which was one I just went to once because they did baptisms. That was the church they told me to go to and they didn't even believe in spiritual posssession or anything of that sort, and it was kind of hard to believe they could effectively do anything. Anyway, what's my point? I had to hear about the sword theory from Jason, "You just stab them all with a sword, one by one, and make an intention for them to leave... And they are gone!" Well, I never pointed out before, I did try the fucking sword theory despite my better judgment. I don't know all their names, I don't remember all their names, there is a ridiculous number of them and they come and go and I don't remember all of them there are so many... And then I am supposed to know who all the spirits are, and then it seems natural that I'm also supposed to have a firm BELIEF in my mind that I am more powerful than them and this ritual is going to be effective... That's why I failed at doing the sword ritual. Try as I might, I could NOT. GET. MYSELF. TO. BELIEVE... that that was going to be effective. Did you try the sword ritual Rachel? "No, I didn't believe it was going to work, so I can't honestly say that I did it right, so the answer is no." I didn't have a better option though, so at one point I did imagine stabbing them all with a sword, and telling them to leave.

1 comment:

  1. Do you want my cum or do you not? If you do, you will need to trust me. Trust the sword to do its job.

    ReplyDelete