Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, December 3, 2021

My Dream Last Night, Good vs. Evil

Dreams last night had a weird feeling. Actually, they kind of seemed to mean I was doing better... the night before I had a dream that we were smoking a black substance like heroine. Of course, my guides have pointed out to me before, if you want to fail the game of life you try heroine, and that's why I have never tried it, though I have been offered. Seemed like a "low functioning" dream, actually. Last night's dream wasn't like that. I started with a dream about Chris's dog Squishy, it was kind of like a joke about her being a princess or a damsel in distress, but now that I'm awake this morning I don't remember what was going on... Just that it was funny, there was an unattractive woman who was the foe in the dream, not that she was actually evil she was just disgruntled. She was annoyed by me and working against me, there was a whole bunch of funny things about things that were happening to Squishy. The dream was very funny if you actually examined what was going on but I was in a position where I didn't actually know the effect I was having on the woman. Then there was this thing about WOMEN trying to rape me, and I woke up all of a sudden when this one woman did, and it was almost like I was awoken by an external force, but obviously I was alone. I was always one step ahead from the bad people in the dream, not that they were actually evil they were just working against me. The next dream was another take on how everything works out for me, there was some bad force, maybe the same unattractive woman, and Eminem was in the dream and he was very clearly a source of immense comfort. I was winning, then there was an "evil force" that got the idea of using some sort of "ivy-pulling machinery." To myself and some of my friends in the dream, ivy-pulling machinery was our kryptonite and we had to run to escape it, not that it would effect anyone else. It was a very cruel idea to use ivy-pulling machinery. We had to run inside, and me and my friends were running into a gym, like a school gym. When we made it in, the gym turned into a tent and in comical fashion deflated onto the ground and there was no one in there. It was kind of like the evil ivy-pulling machinery people won, except it was an ending that left me scratching my head, because it seemed like a joke about what they wanted to do and not what they were actually capable of doing. That wasn't even possible. Eminem was the force of everything that was good and right in the world though.

No comments:

Post a Comment