Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Myself, the "Whore of Babylon," and the Sexual Immorality Conundrum

Seems like night after night, I have dreams about Pastor Kurt from Bible study in Coeur D'Alene. These dreams seem to be pretty pervasive, despite not talking to him at all for years on a conscious level. What was last night's dream? There was a blurb about him, a blurb about these animals that were clothed in fabric... A common symbol in my dreams, don't know what it means. Then... I was playing a game of Starcraft. It may not have actually been Starcraft, a game sort of like that. We were playing 4vs.4. It's been a common dream, a very common reoccurring dream, where I am playing Starcraft and losing. Only, last night, I was playing a game and barely paying attention, and then suddenly myself and my allies developed a really intense new technology and suddenly wiped out our adversaries. It was an intense victory. Leaving the hospital today, and no I have not given into any stupid "delusional" belief about the situation, I mean labeling myself delusional, but I am So. Fucking. Overwhelmed. Well... What am I again? Babylon? A bad, "sexually immoral" character apparently. I have been nothing but faithful to God since the beginning, so how can I be bad? Well, clearly there is some confusion about who the woman in Babylon is... Yes, there has been ridiculous "sexual riff-raff," however actual sexual contact has been minimal, and besides, I have limited ability to experience sexual arousal anyway... So, how am I supposed to be some sexual immoral character when I have not even experienced fully what sex is like, due to limits in ability to become aroused during sex? Conundrum, isn't it? Besides, God also says I have never even experienced the intensity of a true orgasm, when I experience orgasms they are muted compared to what other people experience. Anyway, I guess it must be the sick-to-your-stomach "Goody-two shoes" Bible Thumpers, who insist that God would never lighten up on the sex rules. And, Jesus seems to be on my side. But is it the right Jesus? DUN DUN DUN... I'll leave it there, to show I have enough faith in God and faith in myself that things will end up exactly the way God intends.

No comments:

Post a Comment