Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, November 19, 2021

Anger? Is it Ever Justified?

I was taught that "you make yourself mad." This came up over and over again, my dad's words. "You make yourself mad." Is anger a human emotion? Yes. Well, it's an IRRATIONAL human emotion though... (I'm making fun of my dad here) Human cognition isn't always rational. Just because it is irrational at times, does not indicate mental illness. What am I trying to point out here? Stop being an atheist who thinks you are capable of understanding everything and human behavior/thinking is always rational unless there is a mental illness present. Actually... What is the "mental illness" I have? A problem with cognition during conversation. Why the hell do you think I am bringing up such an emotional issue as the problem I had after we moved and I couldn't make friends? Why? I wouldn't, if it weren't for the fact my spirit guides and I do work. And that was not a personal pitfall... I had a cognitive problem making conversation. Another thing, if I get angry, calling the police aggravates the problem. Just FYI. I do not think rationally when the police are around. So, it's not a good idea to call the police preemptively. Just sayin'. I know you were worried about aggressive behavior in my past, just sayin'. I can't think properly if the police are present. So, now that I have your attention... Whenever I make a point in a conversation, my dad says, "You are not making sense." I know this. I am pointing this out. I have good reason to believe both my dad and my mom are in denial about the situation. Also... There are a number of very clear-cut indications that there are people in this world who are on my side. I know, Laura, you would naturally assume these things are "Delusions of Reference." That's the pitfall, and it's a little bit more clearcut than that... That's the thing. That's the thing that makes me unhappy here. There is another issue I am tempted to make fun of here, given the fact that I am relying on Delusions of Reference, but I would like to stay on topic. I know what Ideas of Reference are too, Laura, and I am calling them Delusions of Reference for a reason. Okay... So what else? I'm not mad at Laura. She didn't do anything wrong. And neither did I, either. These are called consequences, not punishments. You address the issue for the first time with Laura the case manager, and you knew previously not to talk about the REAL issues with anyone, especially Mental Health Professionals... Yes, a coffee pot gets broken and you get taken to the hospital. These are natural consequences. What else? Sometimes a change of scenery is what I need at the time. This is a very prevalent problem. There have been so many situations in my life, where what I needed was a change of scenery. What's the real issue here which evoked RAGE? I told Laura about my sister's rape history, and she called my words, and she may have mispoken like I do a lot, "lies." That's the issue that evoked rage. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MOM AND DAD, STOP ACTING LIKE KRISTEN LIES ABOUT RAPE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, ETC. Or... "SHE ASKS FOR IT." I have noticed this behavior in BOTH my parents. And that's the heart of the issue. So, I reiterate. I'm not mad at Laura. And... the other confounding issue here is that "Ted" living at our house actually HELPED my emotional development. So, picking on ME here. "Yeah, and Kristen turned out okay... Nervous laughter..." AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! That's not what I really think, okay. No, Kristen did not turn out okay. I KNOW THAT. Just bringing up the issue here. What's the other issue here? Something about the spirits in my life, and them having some sort of approval of rape fantasies. That's why the issue comes up now. And... I'm under a lot of stress, I have a cognitive problem making conversation, and I may not understand what I am allowed to point out to Laura... And I got carried away even thinking she would be understanding of any of it, if she is a mental health professional. Understanding what? The idea that God even COULD intervene, ever. In a serious way, not... "Well he intervened by giving you strength..." That.

No comments:

Post a Comment