Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Hogging the Ball

 Let's discuss hogging the ball. And... randomly, excessive fixation on the book 1984. Let's discuss that later though, and stay on track.


Dopamine. There is a misleading situation, not sure what anyone else is thinking actually, regarding excessive grabbiness of the ball. Actually, a problem I have been mindful of and working on is interrupting. It completely throws me out of my zone when my parents interrupt AT ALL, no excuse for interrupting. Just saying.


And... it leads to myths about being arrogant and self-obsessed. There's also this situation where no one really talks to me all that much, or, not a whole lot of conversation in general. Which generates lack of situations in other people's life to be interested in. And lack of emotional energy towards other people since I am so distant from other people on the spiritual plane, in general. Actually, lack of real emotional closeness, in general. For newcomers, one of the situations at hand here is I can't talk to anyone about things I find funny in my life or emotionally significant since there are reasons I don't share things, usually because they are hard to believe and I don't want my judgment or sanity called into question. I try to be confident of my sanity, you know. I already have existentialism and an strong an idea in my mind that my world makes no sense and there are no other people around, or real people. I mean Real people. Not, you know... Actually this is a dream reference, and I am pointing out it is on my blog.


I get grabby with human contact for this reason. Not usually though. Sometimes I flood. The newsfeed. That's why.


I don't want to flood, and then, people might actually be interested in my situation is something I assume. Most of the time.


Actually, hogging the ball. Talking creates dopamine, interesting conversations actually and the stuff I'm saying.


Troubled topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment