Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Thursday, October 31, 2013

New Book Trailer

So I have been thinking about my book. The other day I was wondering if I should even pursue publication at all. Like, maybe the whole thing was crap. And this made me depressed. I thought about it for awhile though, and after awhile I realized that I should do something like epublish.

I plan on coming out with my mobile app first, and for that I am going to need to learn a lot about online marketing. So, let's say I become really good at online marketing. Posting a youTube video is free.

So I was thinking I would make it just one really long book instead of two separate books. I was hoping the length doesn't matter if it is an eBook. I still have a whole bunch of work to do on it. And I still have to live the story to the end, until we get to a good stopping place, which keeps happening then more shit I can't leave out happens.

Anyway, I was thinking about a book trailer. Last year when my sister and I were talking about it, she had a weird idea that was actually good. Since the title is Party Like Jesus, we could have a clip of someone in a Jesus costume partying. I figure you can probably get a Jesus costume at a costume shop or order one online.

That was my sister's idea. I elaborated on it.

So I am wearing the Jesus suit, and at the beginning I am at a party, and we are all partying, and people are saying, woah, Jesus! Look at Jesus party! And then I like throw up or something, or something else happens, I will need some ideas.

Then there is a scene change, and I am wearing the Jesus suit like in every scene, and some people are holding an intervention for me. They are saying, Jesus, you have been acting really manic, and what's with these delusions? You are the son of God? How can you be the son of God when you are  girl? See, your delusions don't even logically make any sense, Jesus. And a bunch of other crap is said I will figure out later.

Then it has Jesus at the therapist's office, and it will be a classic Freudian set up with Jesus lying on the couch. And I will be talking about how I just don't understand how all this can be a mental illness. God talks to me. And what about the miracles? And then the therapist will be like, Jesus, you have bigger problems then I can help. I am going to direct you to someone who can help you.

And then the last scene, Jesus wrote a book about her experiences, and someone is talking to her about it. And Jesus is like, "This is a serious memoir about mental illness!"

And then that's the end.

4 comments:

  1. Hey its iizzii I've been reading your blog for a while now. Its fricken sweet. But I want to ask u something do u ever find it creepy that angels see you when your sleeping and know when your awake. Just a thought. Also my guardians angels poke me sometimes. I think I'm like their version of a dogs squeaky toy. Cause when they poke or prod me anywhere on my body like my leg or something I make noise and babble incoherently. I'm weird. I talk to them and talk about sock puppets too much. Its kind of like when you say spirits I say sock puppets. I actually wanted to dream about hugging a sock puppet but the angels made fun of.me and went into my dreams and made me hug their sock covered foot instead. I like goofing off. So the angels decide to join in sometimes or make fun of me and my love for sock puppets. Your awesome Rachel don't change a thing about yourself. Your full of awesomeness. By the way I don't always think of sock puppets. Their are times when I like to philosophy about stuff and how people treat one another. See I have a pet peeve about the way people handle trash and sewage by store it. Why not just dry it up and burn it in a contained safe way. Sorry ranting. But yeah I really like your blog its sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think people don't burn it because it creates nasty pollution. That's funny about the angels having you hug the socks on their feet. Why are you so obsessed with sock puppets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno sock puppets are just magical to me. Plus it gives me something to talk about. Since I'm usually sitting in my apartment being lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I highly doubt it. But maybe angels with let me dream of sock puppets on my birthday which on the 22 of this month. But I doubt it. (Sigh)

    ReplyDelete