Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, October 10, 2011

Half-Baked Ideas

I mentioned in my last post that I'm writing another book. I've decided to discuss this topic in more depth.

First off, I anticipate a great amount of success with my first book. I won't go into the reasons right now as to why I think it will be successful but I definitely do. So I'm thinking ahead and I'm thinking I'll push out a second book when the first book is still popular.

This isn't just a money making scheme though, as the second book is important. The first book basically states what happened. The second book discusses why it matters. I can't fit this into the first book because it's already too long, and I might have to trim some stuff from the first book anyway and I don't really want to trim anything.

I have a bunch of half-baked ideas floating around in my head. I'm thinking that when I actually get to putting these ideas down on paper they will be baked fully, and if not the process of putting them down on paper will allow them to mature. These ideas, as is anything that I include in a book that is not yet published, are of course top secret.

But I'll beat around the bush some. So I have this fascination with the religious right. I'm not sure why these people fascinate me so but they do. They have this biblical view of the world. This book I'm writing discusses a bunch of things, but I don't think it will discuss them. However, the existence of these people got me thinking and made me decide to write the book, which will discuss things I learned from being delusional. What I hope is that now I have something I didn't have in the past and that's integrity. I like being vague.

Thinking about it as I'm writing this, I think I might call the book Ceilings. The half-baked idea behind this is that the fact that people only believe in science puts them underneath a ceiling. So the truth is, I'm not criticizing people for having a biblical view of the world. These people don't live underneath a ceiling. However, they have very old-fashioned views of the world. That's the bad thing.

I think I might need to do some research.

No comments:

Post a Comment