Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, May 24, 2021

“Ribbon Ruined It”

 Right now I am fighting with existentialism, and I am thinking of my spirit guides. There is no doubt that they exist, okay.


I get annoyed because my sister Kristen fails at documentary making and interviewing, in particular. She has this little YouTube thing going on, every once in awhile she does a segment on me. I don’t approve of it, we take funny footage sometimes but when I look at it she left the funny part out, when I actually look at it... I avoid looking at it because it puts me in a bad space whenever I do.


Anyway, there was a part where she asked... “how do you get there? To obeying your guides when they tell you to do things?” YOU ASKED A LOADED QUESTION KRISTEN... at least let me respond! But no, she is trying to paint me as a crazy lunatic, it was a rhetorical question.


They have been talking to me since I was six, on a subconscious level. Thats when I started being depressed. That’s because they kept telling me they were going to ruin my life, and that I had a hard life ahead of me. But, the good news is, you’ll be skinny. At a horrible price. Around this time, I had dreams about my teeth falling out. That’s because on a subconscious level, I guessed I would have headgear.


On a conscious level, at six years old, I started worrying about how hard life is, and that I would be homeless as an adult.


However, what was done was done... as an adult, 27, when I first started talking to my guides, they put on an elaborate show to gain my trust... Fixing my long term Adderall problem, and much much more...


One thing they did, they brought up a nonsensical nursery rhyme I was wondering about and asked my sister about as a child, one the music teacher at school taught us... “Lucy Locket lost her pocket, Kitty Fisher found it, not a penny was there in it, only ribbon... round it?” Was it really round it?


“We think it was, ‘only ribbon ruined it.’”


Do you really think that?


No, but you didn’t think of that, did you?


They brought up a long time later, that was one of the psychological tricks they used, pretending to be interested in some random thing I was thinking about a long time ago. Something that wasn’t even significant enough to make the book... and there was stuff like this for the entire summer of 2014, and onward...


Anyway, book spoiler: not Jesus, whore of Babylon. “Drunk on the blood of martyrs” seems pretty fitting.


Anyway, so I did this, drugs, and I wouldn’t have done it unless I got my guide’s permission... they told me, more coricidan, more alcohol... I got biochemical damage from coricidan, and they eventually fixed it...


I do accurate psychic readings for people. I mean, I get good responses and I get recommended to friends/family consistently.


I was sort of expecting a better first couple of days book sales, if what I was thinking was accurate.


Of course, as we say here, people are “busy Lizzie.” Maybe currently reading something else, maybe, gasp, not going on Facebook... so I should probably give it at least a month before drawing any conclusions.


For now, hanging in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment