Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Impossible Toy

 I wanted to talk about an interesting thought that occurs to me from time to time.


That’s something. I get these weird thoughts from time to time. It’s actually a folklore story, meaning written by spirits and contained in the human psyche.


There is a class, in Ancient Egypt, maybe. There is one kid who is bullied, teased, and discriminated against, even by the teacher. They have a school project, where they build a toy or something. When the kid shows the class what he created, it is something that is impossible, breaks the laws of physics, maybe a perpetual motion machine, I think of something with a bird.


The teacher and class does not act impressed. Instead, they act MAD. They start yelling at him.


This comes up, because last night someone attacked me on the spiritual plane because of my post about Eminem’s song on YouTube Death Note.


I have proof. It’s all in Rise Like Jesus, and on my computer it will show you the last edited date was before the YouTube video was released.


Yes, I feel energy that is sent to me... I am more susceptible to it because I have emotional closeness with absolutely no one.


Meds don’t help, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment