Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Party On, Party-goers!

 “Party on, party-goers” is a phrase I repeat all the time, randomly, during private conversations with Ian


This situation... there’s a situation where, I have a million dollars sitting on my hard drive, in the form of a kick-ass memoir series.


Problem is... is there a problem at all? I’m not sure about marketing... and I haven’t done much in the form of beta reading. People at Innercept who have read the first part of Party say it’s great. I’m sort of worried I will lose people with the depressing part, which is probably irrational... you probably don’t walk into this reading situation expecting a picnic, it is a memoir after all. Also, I’m marketing it as a memoir on mysticism... I’m worried people will be like, don’t read it, she’s in denial about having a mental illness... oh, Kundalini.


I have written six books, so far. The thing that is impressive to me, each book has a worthy sequel. Meaning, the book after it is better, until we get to the fifth Rise Like Jesus, where the one after it, Touch Like Jesus, isn’t actually better but it is definitely still very good.


I also plan on leaving behind notes on the visuals and stuff, in case it gets made into movies.


The person who read the first four, Jason, said “I hope to have played at least a small role in the lives of the people who are going to be the most influential...”


If Jason ever decides to write to me again, I promise I won’t flirt, use hearts, or X’s and O’s. Just like old times.


I am thinking about also releasing Trip Like Jesus soon.


I had a dream that this family called the Certmeyers, invited me into their home. They had a Powerball ball machine.


This was after a dream about Bible study in Coeur D’Alene. I was explaining to them the difference between Buddhism and Christianity... in Christianity you see yourself as inferior to Jesus and God. In Buddhism, there is simply no ranking system, but the kind of people who seek out enlightenment have a lot going for them, as I would say, soul trait-wise. It comes up that, you are already good and that should be good enough.


The lady at the Certmeyer house, told me it was time to go home when I was trying to take a picture of the inside of their house, because the situation was too good to be true and I wanted to have some sort of souvenir for later, but the camera on my phone didn’t work.

No comments:

Post a Comment