Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Eminem’s Death Note: Okay I’m Still Alive

 I was trying to decide if I wanted to spoil the mystery of this song. I decided it’s probably a good idea. It’s a song that’s not available in Apple Music.


There are too many coincidences for this not to be a song Eminem wrote specifically written about me. The only thing I can think is that he knows people who work at Yahoo and they broke the rules to get my memoir series off an email I sent to Jason. I may be known to people at Facebook due to the hilarious joke profile situation in 2013, with Weird Zombie Girl and Smirkydesmirkster Atweirdzombiegirl, which went against Facebook policy even though it was perfect, and facebook shut me down without deactivating my main profile.


There was a period of time when the training from my guides got so intense I wanted out. They were here to guide me and rebuild me, and at the time (July of 2016) they were making my life a living hell because of all the horrible stuff they were doing to me, both on the job at Jimmy John’s and at home at my apartment. I wanted to get rid of them. At the same time, I was physically addicted to Ativan, and would experience horrific withdrawal symptoms if I stopped taking it. And, I was drinking heavily, with what they were doing I had to drink to endure it. One night, I woke up suddenly because I had stopped breathing. My guides said I would have died if they had not spiritually activated the part of my brain that controls breathing. After that, I kept drinking and taking Ativan, while mad at them, trusting them to spiritually keep my breathing from shutting off. That’s the “okay I’m still alive.”


A couple other things, maybe self-explanatory, during this ordeal my parents contacted me, I was caught not taking my meds, which is the part about having the doc on the phone. At innercept, the meds also destroyed my beautiful hair, it was Geodon, but by that times the health of my hair had returned and it was growing back.


“All Shady is is a bottle of hair bleach and vodka.” Vodka was what I was drinking. “Fuck this mirror!” It’s a joke about how I started turning my mirror around at some point, because I started liking my appearance and admiring myself in the mirror, boosting ego, which was bad.


There’s this situation about Kira, I know Kira is a character in Death Note the anime series (I haven’t actually seen it). However, there was a girl at Innercept named Kira early on who let’s just say was doing terribly, she added everyone from innercept on Facebook and she had smart, entertaining posts and I would think about her everyday I left work, as a happy successful treatment story.


Also, Death Note is the perfect mysterious title for this situation.


I don’t know what the Death Note anime series is, or if it fits this scenario, but I thought it was too perfect. Especially since that’s not the only thing Eminem has done that was suspicious.


Edit: I watched it again. I forgot how there’s the line, “isn’t that us on that poster?” (I had a Kurt Cobain and a Beatles poster, I have pictures of my room online)

No comments:

Post a Comment