Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Diddlywinks: A Vampire Story

Diddlywinks was young. She looked in the mirror and she was still young. But one day, she would be old.

Desire, said Moar. You desire youth.

NO! Diddlywinks said with a sarcastic grin. Please, don't change me!

Diddlywinks, for the last time, I'm not going to change you into a vampire! You will crave nothing but blood!

But I crave beauty now so badly it couldn't be quenched by an unimaginable thirst for blood!

Diddlywinks stared longingly into Moar's eyes. He was so beautiful.

Then, she coughed and a key fell out of her mouth!

WHAT?! Diddlywinks screamed.

It means you are the chosen one, said Boar. He bit and changed her into a vampire.

Then, there was an explosion. There was a fire and two people were killed. None of them human.

I see, said Diddlywinks. All it took was a sign from God! She looked into Moar's eyes, and felt nothing but lust for human blood.

I see what you are thinking, said Moar. I feel the same desire for human blood as you but not as strong because you are a newly changed.

I feel.. I feel... I feel... said Diddlywinks. She stared into Moar's eyes, and tried to feel the lust she'd once had for him.

I feel... hungry.

I feel you are correct, said Moar.

Do you feel it? Said Diddlywinks. She was taken aback at his sixth sense.

I do.

I want you never. I want you always. God, stop pissing on my brain.

They parted ways as their interests changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment