Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Dream Predicting My Dad's Demise

The last dream I had this morning prior to waking was a disturbing one.

My dad and I were walking somewhere. I jumped enthusiastically off a curb. Before I hit the ground, my dad told me not to, it was high in the air and a harder fall then I was expecting. I landed and it was fine and I was annoyed with him.

There were a bunch of Max tracks, like three sets. My dad was walking very very slowly in a decrepit fashion. The Max trains were unable to stop if someone was on the tracks. There was a train coming and he was walking slowly across the tracks, like the tracks were particularly hard to cross over. I watched helplessly as a train came, and braced myself, and it was a train on a different track. For the love of God hurry. He was shaking and balancing his feet on one track, still the first track. The trains came frequently, and another one came and it was on a different track again.

Only a matter of time. If he doesn't move as quickly as possible, which he wasn't, the next train was going to hit him and guts would be splattered everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment