Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, December 15, 2017

Paranormal in Pop Culture

I hate pop culture references to the paranormal. I hate astrology in general. I hate paranormal horror movies. I hate ghost hunters.

I do not believe in astrology. I was told by my guides, there are eastern forms of divination using the stars that have merit. Meaning, not all astrology is complete bullshit. But western astrology is bullshit.

My mom watches ghost hunters. That show annoys me. It's not entertaining to watch, for one. Plus, I don't understand why they are so intent on harassing ghosts. If the ghost did appear, everyone would be freaked out in a bad way.

I hate horror movies in general, but paranormal horror movies are cheesy. That's it.

I was on youtube looking up mantras and eastern music. Actually, I was looking up something called subliminals. I noticed they have subliminals you listen to for nine minutes to make you prettier. How cheesy.

Anyway, the reason I bring this up with, I am annoyed in general with this phenomenon of corny paranormal references. It makes new age beliefs and things like that seem like a joke. Adds fuel to the fire of atheists. Deters people of all ages from believing in the paranormal.

I would like to explain things to people, so that they will understand that the paranormal is not some sort of hoakey scam or joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment