Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Communist Propaganda Dream

I had a really interesting dream.

There was some sort of issue with foreign people. They were hunters. They were supposed to be harmless, but when they came we would hide from them. I had a hard time manipulating my body to put it in the right place to hide properly from them. However, I intuitively had a sense of where they were going to go, so I intuitively had a sense of where to hide.

Two of them drew pictures of me. At first, when I was looking at the pictures, I thought they were flattering. Later, I took a closer look. Even though I was depicted as pretty, I was depicted as older than I was and every single white head on my face was depicted. Every single one. It was weird.

They were violent and kept shooting us. At the same time, there were these restaurants where you could eat the fattening food of the gods. In the hallways of these restaurants, there were whistling noises played over the loud speakers, like wow, aren't you attractive! I was eating at them, but realized what was going on and was trying to break free. The restaurants were set up by the same people who sent the hunters.

I got up from the table where the food was, and left into the hall where the whistling was. This place wreaked of hatred, like they were feeding us, making us fat, and hunting us. Like, they were giving themselves a reason to hate us, and then killing us. I hid from quite a few of the hunters.

I had left my family and was running away from them. After quite a few scary shootings where I wasn't hurt, I crossed an interstate and found a group of people with black flags with designs on them. I was scared at first, thinking it was the communist Russians. When I got closer, the flags changed and they were American flags. These people were the good guys. I joined them, was welcomed by them, and we were all singing the Star Spangled banner.

My guides said this dream was not sent by them, it was cooked up by my psyche.

No comments:

Post a Comment