Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Ye ole' Abortion Topic (Let's Stop Saying Ye)

So we can conclude from these recent events that God wants abortion to be legal. That's what I concluded. It's the best of both worlds outcome as we understand that the abortions that have already happened aren't some horrible tragedy that God is angry about, and women should be able to have access to abortion within reason. Actually, I personally think, despite my own actions, abortion should be limited to first term only and you should watch your fucking period if you miss one, Rachel Zuhl. That happened the first time and I said hey, mindflip's whack! This has been a required personal exercise in reassessing beliefs and opinions on abortion from an adult perspective, not blindly following what I was taught. One thing my guides pointed out to me, the baby did suffer the first time during the second term abortion in a way that would upset me. Of course, we did parent the baby beforehand, instilling into him our value of toughness, and he knew he was going to a better place too. Most unborn babies probably don't know that. Also, I'm thinking back to my childhood stance on the issue of parental notification of abortions, and thinking what the fuck. I used to be opposed to that, however I wasn't highly opinionated either way. Now I think there must be someone else you can talk to if you feel scared of your parents in that way. You should probably assume the parents are the good guys here. That is all. EDIT: Exception for health concerns for both baby or mother, including birth defects. That's what Rachel Zuhl and friends think.

No comments:

Post a Comment