Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

The Wizarding World of Rachel B

I just forgave Jason yet again, but remembered I forgot what just happened a week or maybe two, dunno, ago. Well, I remembered what Kurt Wilson just told me and I haven't actually really talked to him. "We disapprove of this guy." Some do. That was his opinion. And, you know, he's a little bit hard to handle by some, but some like is wonderful books and charm and with and humor. Some do, on the other side. I don't regret saying that to Jason, just thought that was weird. Just a though, it's fine I guess but he won't think so. Well, the karmic lifetimes for stuff. This isn't normal stuff, you know. Just a thought. And we're all wizards here. Also, I was thinking about motivation. What I want most is an A on the mission. I want what God wants in terms of abortion rights. And, no inhumane treatment at hospitals. Leave me alone with your needles and empty rooms and imprisonment. It annoys me now... To think of taunting by others, but that annoys me now. I won't care about taunting. That's what I think. What else? Ahh, nothing. Love, healthy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment