Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Sweet Jesus, I Hate Jason Farnworth

The question at any moment is, "Do I actually have a hatred cord to Jason Farnworth?" The answer right now is yes. Sometimes... Energetic stuff happens, we'll leave it at that, and I remove the hatred cord. And then it builds back. I can reach out and touch people with my mind. There are situations related to this phenomenon that I call "zippy things." The other day I reached out and touched Jason with my mind while lying on my bed going to sleep. He held me for quite a few moments, he hugged me over and over again (or was it just my internal organs he was hugging?), I felt a ping from his wife, and then I got a Facebook message, the next moment. It was from Jason. He said while we were having quite a vibe for a second... He said something about how I no longer qualified for the mission and it was being given to someone else. I responded with a "thank you." I was glad he said that, he just confirmed the reality of that type of zippy stuff. That was more important than you can ever imagine. I didn't know what the point of the other part was, and I wasn't offended. He was trying to be rude, I found out, and that was a joke to me that he thought that was going to be effective. I already hate Jason (heavenly break ups are hard, obviously). I was hoping he was okay and giving him a hug of forgiveness, but regardless fuck it. This was a joke to me. You know, the mission is NOT a joke to me. I am no longer looking to you for confirmed reasoning on it, either. And the other thing about it, the mission has been in progress for 35 years. If you understand the state of my thoughts/mind, I just keep thinking about how grateful I am that the depressing parts are over. I go over that over and over again, wow I'm glad I'm done with the conversation issue, even though they started correcting it as many as 13 years ago. So that's ineffective, if you think that bothers me... Anyway, he said a whole bunch of other stuff that was a joke to me. As my guides say, he's "deranged" right now. He said something I thought was weird about how you know I won't have my looks forever, sort of implying that that's what my self-worth was based on, which is a groan and a facepalm. Okay, no. Good looks are "novelty item." Kind of like a nice car. It's not a reflection of self, I've said this before. I thought it was stupid he didn't know that. I could look back at all the irrelevant crap he's said in the past two days, but I don't feel like it. Oh yeah, something about how my guides were teaching me to be in love with myself. Well I like myself and it sure beats low self-esteem... And I'm suffering every second due to lack of human relationships, I'm focused on the coming of the future though, for now, so I tell myself I am happy regardless. I'm not "complete" without love or good companionship (at least I have the spirit world). Everything he said was a complete joke to me. I encouraged him to keep going with the insults. It will prepare me for the public arena. I'm not sure that there was anything ever all that good about Jason besides being the one to introduce me to mysticism. I think he needs some more sleep, and I'm wondering if he will even get it then. As they say, "seeing is believing."

No comments:

Post a Comment