Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

The Wizarding World of Rachel

So what happened next in the wizarding world of Rachel? Well a lot of stuff, but what actually happened first was the witches got sick of Jason and sided with Rachel. That's what happened. So they come and check in every once in awhile, since I can feel there vibes... It's all fine and cool. Then what happened? Well, Jason just keeps going nuts with the black magic. So the witches said, hey we'll retaliate. They said that eventually, it was getting so ridiculous. So then the Dark Duo of Infamy retaliated against me the next day. I didn't do anything, but I wasn't sure that was the point, but if it was... Expect more, Dark Duo of Infamy. They even got the "Kingpin" out there, saying hey pipe down the black magic against someone who we found innocent. Originally, Jason gave them a slandersplodge of lies about me. And then I was kept up with a weird spell several nights in a row. And... What the hell do I know anymore? But besides whatever my guides will do, their black magic is going to backfire onto them and cause them some problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment