Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Dark Duo of Infamy Sends Death Wish, Spirit World Intervenes

I have been working on enlightenment... And last night I was hard at work, maybe for hours actually, using my mind, which is a force that is interesting, just pointing out it's interesting how it moves and stuff, disconnect "cords" or "devices" to/from Jason. And I'm not an energetic vampire, I'm very good at producing my own energy thank you very much. Except for... the time I leeched energy off the woman at McDonald's. Actually, I was just doing something with my mind to see if I could, and there was another woman across the room and it DID work which was the thing, I felt better after I did that. I was just trying that out, not a trick I would try again, point of interest to me at the time. Anyway... We have been "wrapped around" each other on the spiritual plane for about a year, life's been intense for us both I guess, not sure EXACTLY what it looks like, sometimes I lie down and I feel like he is holding me... That's happened BEFORE, not a normal occurrence, but I grab grab grab hold hold hold squeeze for comfort, I don't LEECH. There's a clear-cut difference actually, not sure what he experiences, I'm sure he's not actually lying but if you tell me so I'll let go, just like that, two seconds, geez. The funny thing is that I can grab people at will, not sure they notice, I would think so, wouldn't have any proof... Just pointing out I can do motions with my mind and my mind moves when they happen. So, no extraordinary claims here, for the record, or maybe, but whatever. Anyway... So, I don't usually leech, what happened was I got annoyed with the Dark Duo of Infamy and started attacking them on the spiritual plane several months ago, and that was the beginning of it. You think at the time, why can't I lie on my own bed in my own room and think about whatever I damn well please? Well, and also do whatever motion with my mind I damn well please? And yeah, that's why I excused it at the time, I don't actually think I'm effecting anyone, just doing something to pass the time. It turned into a crazy match, it seemed, zippy things you know, at first I was winning, Ian says, "Well that was stupid. You have more strength, but he has more stamina." And that ended up being true, and before you know it he's leeching leeching leeching off of me, but you know I started it. Of course, I want them to, but I know without being told, my guides don't bail me out here. They are not there to help me energetically harass other people, that's not their job, that's a mess I created myself. Then, I found out, hey, suck on the tendrils he's sending you to leech, which sounds like a sexual joke and the funny thing it sounds like one but it's not. And I told the unborn baby I won the argument right there, by finding a way to leech off him, then I went to sleep. The problem continued at times, I dealt with it, went away or something, not sure. Anyway... So, last night I was undoing all those leeching cords and energy coming from him in my direction. Trying to disconnect us from holding on to each other, in whatever which way, whatever that meant, me and Jason. I went to sleep, woke up, and the Dark Duo of Infamy was MAD at work attacking ME. Nasty, cruel energy, compromising my enlightenment, no joke. I begged and screamed, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" three staff members arrived immediately, I got mad, it occurred to me one reason they might arrive immediately was because of sexual assualt, not that they wouldn't wonder what was going on anyway. And then out of nowhere, Emily sends "indifference." What the hell is indifference energy Emily? It's bad energy to point out I don't care if you live or die, that's indifference energy. Yeah, so the Dark Duo of Infamy is trying to get me to kill myself again, and it seems like it so obvious that I shouldn't have to point it out, I will kill myself a lot quicker and it will seem a lot easier if people do NOT care, not if they do, but what a weird thing to have to point out to someone. And no, this is NOT a suicide threat, actually I'm doing great. And, then... after feeling like I had cuts all over my inside, energetic cuts... Guides said, spirit world officials are taking care of the situation, and both of them are being charged with "Interfering With a Mission," which is a funny crime because of how small of a situation, relatively speaking, at times, gets you years in the chokey or so I was told, I don't know what the consequences are though. That happened with the girl who died at the group home though, because she stole my blush. How fucking obnoxious, I'm not allowed to have nice makeup because you are jealous because I am prettier, I don't have an attitude about that situation like you assumed. The other thing, I was laughing to myself one time, and that same woman said to me, "Well, that's all fine and good, as long as you don't laugh so hard you just start crying!" Oh God, what an annoying thing to tell ME, of all things... And I have to say something obnoxious back to, which I don't really want to say, but God damn... "But when I cry, I cry because I'm happy." Yeah. She randomly died of a heart attack in the hall. They woke Needrashay to see where she was, which made me worry it was murder at the time because I hadn't slept... They wanted to make sure Needrashay wasn't traumatized by the occurrence. And she had to use the restroom, and went in the hall and saw and. It was a situation that was unspoken between us actually, it was like she actually said this to me, talking about Needrashay. "I'm such a doofus they had to wake me up to use the restroom, seemed like it, I know that's not the reason. They woke me up to make sure I didn't see the situation in the hall, and they woke me up and I had to use the restroom so now I am randomly bombarded with the situation, great." Anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment