Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, February 18, 2022

Boddhisatva: No One Likes a Braggart, Rachel

Did I spell that word right? Anyway, there was something fundamental to my "world" life thoughts... What do you want, in my position, being the Boddhistava, or a I don't want to say that because it sounds egotistical but bear with me... It means someone who helps other people reach enlightenment, but that's not what I mean here either and I don't think that's a difference that's significant, by the way, but others might, just saying. What do I mean here? I have a vested interest, my goal, job, desire in life, is to help the growth of EVERY SINGLE SOUL. So what does that mean? Well, sometimes, someone pisses you off. Get off your high horse, it's not about you, and yes, that is way easier said than done, but what do you want to happen to that person who pissed you off? Do you wish them pain? No, actually, I WISH THEM SPIRITUAL GROWTH. (And everyone else, too). So what do you do? You might give them a "thwap"... a nudge, a gentle or light or hard slap, a hit on the but, a pistolwhip, a compliment to encourage... You have to nudge them, poke them, or WHATEVER, with the right amount of force to help their spiritual growth. So what is our motto? Do I wish anyone harm? No, I wish every single person, SPIRITUAL GROWTH and BETTERMENT, from whatever level they are at right now, no judgment, onward and upward. (of course, there might be a tad bit of judgment, or whatever, at times, I'll admit, honesty..) Anyway. That's a fundamental difference in thought processes. And now... We do a symbolic act of writing the word "Revenge" on a piece of paper, and throwing it in a trash can, to point out that's not a word that's ever relevant, ever, to me and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment