Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, January 31, 2022

Shitty Group Home Situation, Problem #99

I'm sitting up late at night in my parent's house... I clearly about to have a mental breakdown. Not that I haven't had one already, like some situation where I will no longer be able to think coherently at all. Sanity is drifting away... Anyway, so what's this group home situation like? The house is shitty for one... Just a depressing environment. They won't let me sage, they say there is a fire code situation. I'm about to have a mental breakdown HERE, at my parent's house... BAD IDEA TO GO BACK, just saying. Disgusting environment, they do keep it clean, but people can't flush the fucking toilet, leave pee on the floor or SOMETHING... Do I want to know if that's urine or not? DO NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S MENTAL PROCESSING... I've said it here before, but there was a situation early on where I went in the bathroom, and I exclaimed "DO EVERYTHING AROUND HERE?!" When the toilet wasn't flushed. That was not something I intended to yell, and Subbie says, I consider that a flashback, from the adrenal incident no doubt, at Jimmy John's. Of course, that's also Hard To Believe Situation #99... I know, there are some situations I can talk to others about, and some I can't. I can talk about this one here though. People started leaving shit on the seats. I didn't complain, I wasn't trying to complain to begin with, it was like someone thought I was some sort of little bitch huffy woman who would throw a fit and that's not the case, I didn't throw a fit, I told staff, but I got E. Coli instead. I know who it was, there's something weird about how that guy acts to me now, but for the love of... I can't talk to residents there. People are not coherent. So I can't actually make friends there. I was trying to talk to this one guy, and he was asking me about music, and then he starts asking repetitious questions about which bands I like. I already said yes, I like that band, I already said no, I don't listen to that band. Then I have this roommate, who talks insane gibberish to herself. I try to be optimistic, I was interested in this babbling situation about some woman and her chastity belt... I can't sleep because she talks to herself, I have said "be quiet" and it doesn't seem to make a difference. She keeps going on. She can't actually communicate with other people is the thing, I was told she can write stuff down. I get woken up by situations like "someone is a milkshake." Also, I was learning to sleep through it anyway... she resorted to changing the pitch and volume, right when I was drifting off. I'm distracted now, there is something wrong. I feel some sort of weird emotion at an unusual place in my body. Like, not where you normally feel emotions in your body... like in my gut or stomach or legs. Or womb. Feeling emotions in my womb now. Turned on some Queen. There's something wrong. There's something wrong. There's something wrong. There's something wrong. I can't continue typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment