Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Spirit friends Collapse on Brethren's Door to Comfort Needy Babies With Sandwiches

So you think you can remove negativity from your mind. Can you?

That is a good question. I know. You can not, without the help of this special spirit aid. When you take the aid each week, it helps engulf the mind in satiety hormones. When the hormones engulf your mind each week, you stop thinking and making sense of your surroundings. After a while, you become flippant and give in to peer pressure.

What does peer pressure bring in terms of well-being? Hormones don't suffice to occupy the brain when we could be going for wild rides in the cars of passerby! Does that sound like fun?

Eat the bird sandwich, Rachel. It is time to refuel your brain for integration. This is a message from your prefrontal cortex telling you integration is taking place and your brain needs fuel.

After a hearty meal, she went to Mac's deli for a cool refreshing energy drink to ward off dark night of the soul. After she made her way, she listened to a song by the Beatles and listened hard. When she was done listening, she made her way back to the house to refuel her body's hormone count.

What are you doing, Rachel? Have you made way again with my toothbrush?

Yes, dear mum, yes. After we dally for a little while on the john, I will sing you another song and dance another dance of whimsy! Then, you will pass out and remove your brain's pretentious desires to have women of character leading lives of cat loving pretentious living!

Another thing, dear mum. I love you ever so much. I love you so much it hurts! Will you listen to a song and dance tonight while a hum a dilly on your toothbrush?

My mother was taken aback by excitement. Where did you get such a thing? She asked. I told her, the bottom of the sanity basket for ideas of reckoning with ghosts!

GHOSTS!!! AHHHHH!!! She fled.

I always knew she was a coward, so I sat on the john and hummed while plucking out my pubic hairs with her toothbrush. After I had finished, she waltzed right back in without knocking!

Are you serious? I screeched. I screeched through my lower intestinal sac and it burst. I was rushed to the appendix removal room where they told me my liver was broke.

I sat on the operation table and hummed while it was removed. Afterward, I died inside on the table and God spoke to me.

Rachel! RACHEL!!!!

God, stop it! Don't be weird! We are already friends!

I know, just being a doofus!

I like you, God.

I like you too, Rachel. Now, it's time for a predicament. To you really want to go back to your parent's house?

NO!!!!

Then live a different life, dipshit!

I can't!!!!

Okay, fine. I will do something to your brain to prevent it from going flip flop for awhile. This will not hurt at all.

God poked fun at me for my belly flab while he operated. I giggled.

What are you doing now? I thought you were done!

I'm just making way with this appendix operation team!

AHHH!!! AHHH!!! AHHH!!!

You are flipping them out! Stop it God! That's my life you're talking about!

OOHHH!!! AHHHH!! OOOHHH!!!

God, quit it! Quit it! Quit it! Stop it, you're killing me!

I can only kill you once and you're with me!!!

Flatline.

You made it!!!

Spirit friends abound Rachel as she approached the pearly white gates.

No comments:

Post a Comment