Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Innercept Doesn't Respect Resident's Privacy

So I learned that keeping a personal journal while staying at Innercept was a mistake. This blog should be titled The Importance of Not Journaling. So apparently while I was gone Innercept found my journal in my room and read it.

So now I have two things to add to my enemy's list. Innercept the company and Lea Schilling, my old therapist, who I never opened up to and now I am glad I never did, who somehow must have thought she had a right to know what was going on with me. If I don't let you in you don't have the right to know.

Lea Schilling, you are now my enemy. You did not have the right to read my journal. I don't give a flying fuck how pure you thought your intentions were.  You did not have the right to read my journal. And because of this I will always hate you.

And I vow that when I become powerful, which will inevitably happen, I will destroy this organization known as Innercept. But for now I am a measly 26-year-old unemployed girl with with a guardianship who lives at home. But that won't last forever. And I will do everything in my power to destroy Innercept. I know this sounds like crazy nonsensical ramblings and it will make everyone laugh. But some day. *shakes fist* Some day.

I didn't write the journal for other people to read. I wrote it for myself. And thanks to you I left Innercept with a really bad taste in my mouth, when I am leaving the Innercept office and Lea says "oh I have one more thing for you" and with a little smile on her face she hands me the journal.

So this is not okay. I do not trust therapists. I do not trust mental health professionals. I am not seeing anymore therapists. I am not talking to anyone against my will. I am not doing shit that I don't want to do. I have a fucking right to privacy and I do not appreciate it being invaded. Lea Schilling, you are a fucking bitch and I am not going to let this go. I am so god damn fucking pissed right now.

1 comment:

  1. I know this was written multiple years ago, but can relate, was at Innercept from 2018-2019, and the staff will read your journals, they do not care. The supposed "professionals" will use your words against you, to this day I still do not have everything that was mine from that place because they stole my stuff when censoring it

    ReplyDelete