Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, January 21, 2013

Philosophy and the Innercept-Scientology Connection

So my whole life issue has turned very philosophical. I'm not sure how much I want to say about it because I try not to reveal too much book information on my blog.

I've realized that even though I have believed things that aren't true, those things I was thinking weren't just random they were important. And that these beliefs help me get from one place to the next.

The problem with this is that part of it involves keeping me detached from reality. So I am scared to do certain things on the internet, like check certain things.

As much as I want to complain about Innercept, their obsession with integral spirituality and the Four Agreements is important.

But I don't recommend Innercept for anyone. And that is why me dating a Scientologist is important. After you're been to Innercept, you'll WANT to become a Scientologist, because of the way they make you POP PRESCRIPTION PILLS LIKE THEY'RE CANDY!!!!

I remember a girl named Julia. They had her on Seroquel and Depakote, even though she didn't have and psychotic disorders or bipolar disorder. She couldn't stay awake because of these unnecessary drugs. So, Innercept was talking about putting her on Adderall! I'm like, FUCK NO!! DON'T PUT JULIA ON ADDERALL!! That's like saying, oh, you can't stay awake. Here's some meth.

I remember the way that punished Sophie by having her sit in a chair and do nothing all day long. The reason that is horrible is because it is dehumanizing. It is making her behave like she is an inanimate object and she doesn't have a soul. I think that's horrible.

If your kids have problems, Innercept is not the answer. Don't send your kids to Innercept.

No comments:

Post a Comment