Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Friday, February 1, 2013

The Importance of Not Journaling

I don't know, maybe I am being immature but the truth is I feel such a deep sense of betrayal over this. I feel so angry that I can't even have a space that is private, where I can write and I don't have to worry about mental health professionals coming and invading it. I thought journaling was healthy. Apparently it is not. I have changed my position about journaling and I would advise people against journaling.

It makes me even more angry that I know they thought they were justified in reading my journal by the way I was acting, but really it had nothing to do with anything I was doing. Right now I am fighting the urge to talk about all the violent things I want to do to Lea Schilling.

This is why you don't trust mental health professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment