Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

The Saddest Part, at Jason's Expense

The part that made Jason look bad... And I try not to look at this situation, because I don't like it when other people look bad. Or, really fucking stupid, at all. Before... Before? When did it start? There was something weird about the way the perfume looked to me, the Versace Yellow Diamonds. And that meant something, I could explain, but... Let's leave it at it wasn't my imagination, okay? Like, Jason would insist on Versace Yellow Diamonds. He... Thought I would, probably not have enough spending money to buy a new bottle, try to get my sister to buy me Versace Yellow Diamonds or steal my sister's bottle, since she probably had that particular brand of perfume. When I found that out, I went, wooh.. You missed something, Jason. No. That's a terrible misunderstanding. Just no. I'm not going to take something like that from my sister, or impose upon my sister in that way... And I thought you know, well.. As a side note, Lincoln's special good trait is "willingness to understand at the expense of self," is how I had it explained to me. And I thought, maybe you don't understand how much that stuff costs? And I thought that for awhile, and later it came back to, heh, no, he does... He understands how much that stuff costs. And this situation was just sad, and not funny. There are other situations here that are funny, not sad. But this particular situation is sad, not funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment