Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, August 7, 2022

Dreams Last Night? What?

I had a dream I was sailing, through the air, on a glorious voyage. The setting was supposed to be Portland, Oregon. At the beginning, Hugh was there and others, it was Christmas, I was painting my nails with a nail polish I got that failed to dry, no matter what. I got a shirt, and wore it. It was some common culture reference, and the shirt was complete with a bow (like a bow and arrow) straight across the boobs, jutting out at either side. We were sailing in the air. I sailed... And there were gemstones somewhere, I had some on my arm, tried the rose quartz, specifically. The rose quartz helped, so I kept it, and decked my avatar up with a gemstone cross, draped across some hanging thing, and some other jewelry. We sailed, and at some point, the "gem store" got mad, saying hey, you are supposed to pay for those gemstones. I sailed away, unlike me, I didn't think it was necessary to pay the gemstone guy. We sailed through the air, across the hills and the mountains. I found a diamond or precious gem just sitting there high in the mountain, and kept it. As we sailed on... There was some "theme park" that was interesting high in the mountains. Higher up... We were supposed to tear a hole in the sky. Which way? Toward the mountain, that seemed bad, or tear a hole in the sky...

No comments:

Post a Comment