Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Dreams From Ye' Ole Post Spring Break 2005 Era

I had a dream then, I didn't remember upon waking. Upon learning something at the time. I was watching a car crash. A semi-truck crashes, and a tidal wave from over a little barrier, comes over and smashes through. The camera pans to a little boy, randomly watching the scene. He turns to the camera and says: "What does it mean?" In the other dream, and this is one I remember upon waking, I was at Matthew's house. Some sort of green liquid had spilled, and everyone was cleaning it up. I was standing there, and Matthew's dad, "Matt," came over to me and said, "Your work is done here." He looked me in the eye and said, "You know what to do." I looked at him back and said, "I sure do." I left, and went on a wild adventure, not knowing where I would end up. However, wherever I went, I knew exactly where to turn, the right turn way to turn at every turn. I ended up... It's not really important, but I ended up somewhere where there was something about the sun in the sky, and the essence of God and life itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment