Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Monday, June 27, 2022

As Requested by Ian, the Infamous "Clover" Story

This is a story that makes me uncomfortable... And... I don't know, here's the story already. I'm opening up, as requested by many as a staple, the "Clover" story. Well, as everyone already knows, maybe, I would think? Spirits moniter my thoughts. Sound crazy? I said spirits, not humans. How do you know what is possible? Yes, and I believe it too, and it makes you uncomfortable, but after years and years... I stopped caring, because everything I thought was always fine and dandy, and I used my own judgement here, with coaching and stuff from spirits who helped me understand what "intelligent kid stuff" was, and also help me frame sort of embarrassing stuff in a new light. Yeah, that was sort of a funny thing to say/think, wasn't it? And, obviously, they do this while recovering from biochemical damage from Adderall, which causes dopamine deficiencies to build up in the mind around "ideas," and at first, pretty much anything could potentially be a dark spot. And there was no peace, at first. And then, just when you thought you were safe... HEY new spirit friend! Welcome to Rachel's mind! Actually, as I was told, most people, when they get older, are in retrospect embarrassed by the times they were mean, not the times they were goody-two shoes nice. And as I looked back, on remembered thoughts, there was nothing mean! Except that one time in fifth grade, and... And... So, the story is, and remember this is embarrassing, but hey... When we were in sixth grade, we had Japanese exchange students stay at our house. We were at a picnic with them one time, and one of them pointed out that in Japan, a four leaf clover was lucky. I remember no one pointed out that that's the same in America, and that's something I'm thinking about right now. I made fun of her in my mind for not knowing that and looking dumb. And it was something I was thinking at the time, the adults wouldn't make fun of her for not knowing that, but I will. I WILL! MUAHHAHHA!! I got caught up on that, when the spirits watching... That was so mean that means I'm not perfect! WAHH!! And my guides said, now now. There is a reason regarding "mass consciousness" and WWII Americans still have underlying animosity towards the Japanese. Even though you didn't know that on a conscious level at the time. And... remember in first grade, you had a strange dream you don't remember now about a leprechaun and a clover and it made you feel weird. I remembered this, it was so long ago I didn't remember what the dream was, it just made me feel weird. "That was preparation for the clover incident." They could have been kidding though, is the thing. They would have made that joke if there was a coincidence like that, they are "joking spirits," but you never know. That's why I can't get emotionally close to anyone at all. To get close to people, you have to share things about yourself that you yourself find interesting... And all the things are like this clover story, or in some way weird as fuck and make people angry because they are so unusual. You never know, maybe you'll open up to the right person but... Nah, that task is impossible. That's why I know I did the right thing not making more of an effort to get close to people. What's the right word here? Let's just go with weird. Everything I have to say is so fucking weird, so fuck it. Not that I'm kidding about anything, just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment