Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Aggravating Psychological Factor B: Shut Up Kimberly

What was the new aggravating psychological factor added last night? Well, after addressing the issue at hand with the closed Klonopin time window (I opened up to the doctor about something and I ended up getting the opposite of what I was asking for! I already don't open up about anything at all!), I went to get a Klonopin last night at a reasonable hour and Kimberly had made a documentation error that would have normally prevented me from getting one, but the staff said, "I'm giving it to you anyway, if they have a problem with it they can kiss my ass." Yes, after Innercept "didn't work," we got stuck with the podunk treatment center, I know that about the situation. My spirit guides are annoyed with a different issue regarding Kimberly. Did the nicotine gum work last time? Did the nicotine gum work last time? I told her just mark down yes every time. This is a moral dilemma that makes me sick but I'm not supposed to bug other people about moral issues when I lie to my very own parents about alcohol. What if you marked yes one time, and it was the one time it didn't work? Or you couldn't tell them you ask every single time with a straight face? This is not me having a fucking ego crisis this is the advice of my spirit guides. Do not grab at my attention to remind me, and make me verbalize, the nicotine works. I have differences in attention than others, and differences in conversation/verbalization psychology. Normally I would just lie and say no, it didn't work, but then I have to worry about how they will stop giving it to me if it stopped working. Stop having an attitude about how you think I have a fucking ego problem. You could think it was the stupidest thing in the world and I wouldn't give a fuck as long as you don't ask that question. I am trying to wean off. What's the issue? Sometimes, the brain sends a signal for nicotine and I have to hear the signal, is what my guides are telling me right this second. I didn't even know that until now. That fucks with our system. Leave the question alone. I don't even understand what that question means because I don't know what a nicotine craving even is. What does that mean? I don't know what it means when I'm having a nicotine craving. I don't know. But I do need it sometimes, and I'm trying to stop. What is a nicotine craving? Beats me. But yes, if I don't get it enough, something bad will happen to my brain functioning. It might make me act obnoxious in a way I can't control, maybe. That's one thing... I could elaborate but maybe you get the picture. The other thing is, nicotine gum never "stops working." You just gradually stop chewing it. The other thing is... I was astounded one time by the half-ass job Kimberly did wiping down the coffee table. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment