Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Not UNITY!!! (Actually, that's not the current issue, but...)

Something I figured out, which... My mom said was sad. Going to the hospital is a substitute for vacations in my life. I'm not going to the hospital ever again though, and that's been decided. I don't say, hey I need a vacation let's go to the hospital... That just prevents me from building up a "change of scenery" debt. My guides made a joke, "We wanted to tell her, we think her beaded ornaments in the Curio cabinet ego construct is sad." And yeah, that's something I think too, but I'm not going to say anything about that. That happened, I screamed about it in the bath tub when my psyche was enraged, and then I thought... There's some reason that seems normal to think that though. Actually, this is a comment that I would normally let slide, Subbie pointed out it annoyed the psyche a lot. Don't point at a situation in my life and say it's sad, I'm trying to talk down things that are depressing and focus on the sunny side of everything. One thing to say, when I think about it that's downright misleading. What's it like going to the hospital? Depends on the time. Don't assume it's always depressing. Yes, going to the hospital in Idaho was sad, definitely, the couple times I did it in 2009. There's some reason I wouldn't say I'm happier outside the hospital than inside the hospital. Usually, yes, but... Maybe I'm just thinking about that depressing situation I went through earlier this year, and 2021 though... This situation is all over the map, but what I would say is it switches up the firing of the neurons, and neuron firing is what makes things fun. Let's talk about this one time though, at Unity Hospital. And it also occurs to me, with a "oh God no please don't tell me this was the same visit," this might have been one of the times I purposely got sent to the hospital when I thought it was time for the "Hospital Showdown," a situation that happened exactly twice when there was no other reason to go. Was this the same time? I'm not sure, and let's leave it at that, but we had to "err on the side of caution and stay an extra week." What did I do for that week? Stare at the clock, waiting for mealtime to roll around (the food was bad too). Not because I had an obsessive interest in food at the time, that was the only thing I had the emotional energy to do there at the time. There was stuff I wanted to do outside of there. I told them this, screamed this at them, but they stuck with the excuse that I wasn't quite ready to leave. Don't do this to people, folks. Please, let the patient have at least some sort of fucking slight amount of say in their own care. Stop forcing me to do stupid things. So, that was that one time at Unity. Usually, I'm occupied and a lot of times, as we say, "Busy Lizzy." I'm usually busy doing things, it's usually fun, always looking forward to getting out though, but it's not a given that I will be happier the second I leave. The joke about my life is that I'm beating the game Earth. It's not even a joke that my life has the psychological pleasure of a computer game, however... It's been a long time since I've played a computer game I really enjoyed, just pointing that out. Ian says, "SHUT THE FUCK UP RACHEL!" The spirits keep me very psychologically stimulated, and usually there are a whole bunch of interesting social situations at the hospital, or at least lately. I don't like the part where I am forced to go to the hospital, though. It's really not that bad, but we are also done with hospitalizations, so... The thing that's depressing is that excessive numbers of hospitalizations might be held against you, at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment