Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Life, Turn For the Annoying

Anyway, so as of late, life as a weird emotional connotation. Kind of like this bizarro world emotional connotation.

I'm hoping it's relevant to when a little over a world ago, the world started to take on a bizarro world connotation. I was having fun, going through altered states, cut off from the world... Fired up Twitter and what was President Trump doing? Anyway, and the weather was weird as hell...

There is some reference in my mind to this dream I had junior year of high school. I had three total dreams during my junior year of high school, which had a strong espionage emotional connotation. In another one, I was in the dorm Callahan (a building that looked like that dorm upon further inspection, after becoming delusional). The bad guys were coming to get me, and I swung on a rope off the building and slid down the rope. It had a really official emotional connotation that dreams don't typically have.

In the dream in question, I actually didn't remember the dream at all until it came up in my life about six months ago. In the dream there is an alien, an overgrown baby, a microwave, and a rope (as well as some other emotional constructs), moving around a upscale condo. There is some sort of lag effect, where you wait a few seconds and everything is in a different place around the condo, and there is never fluid movement.

This song, Marcus Marr Familiar Five, reminds me of the emotional connotation of all the dreams. I listen to this song to try to remember them better.

Another thing that happened, while I was listening to this song, I started imagining a bloody swimming pool. That's a reference to something in Party Like Jesus.

Anyway, in about February of this year I started to imagine all these objects circulating around my head, in the back of my mind.

And then I realized, the alien isn't my mom. The alien is me.

Anyway, and I feel like an alien. Sometimes I have some sort of weird alien emotional connotation. Like I am an alien, looking out the lense of my brain through my eyes.

I kind of feel like I am about to die. Like I feel so weird, I can't imagine anything getting me out of my situation or whatever. It doesn't seem like it will right now, anyway. Of course, that doesn't make sense.

I guess it's all something about the way my brain is functioning right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment