Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Are They Real People Or Fake People?

When I was at Innercept, early on, I used to wake up in the evening and talk to my roommate, half asleep, while she was still awake.

One night I woke up and asked her, "Are they real people or fake people?"

Of course, this was because of a dream I was having.

Subbie told me, wow, what an awful nightmare that was!

After a lifetime of talking to fake people in my head with the Adderall, when it comes down to the point where I need real friends to help me through an emotional crisis, I have nothing. I do not have enough real relationships with real people.

In the nightmare, I was walking around a smoggy city, looking for someone to talk to. Everyone I approached disappeared when I spoke to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment