Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Away From The Sun: The Last Hour Before Redemption

I feel spent, I feel like shit. I feel like I need a chi infusion.

Alas, I am waning. I feel that my ego has already diminished to nothing, and that's not the problem...

My head hurts, and it has something wrong with it. It's not working properly!

I make a point of feeding the bloodstream sugar, and that helps, but it doesn't bring me some sort of relief caused by the mundane.

I need to make my head glow, to prepare my body for the livid situation, and to make do with some sort of relievable inquiry into the great beyond!

Where am I? I am in a crisis center in North Portland, doing my time is not it, I asked to come here!

I told my mother, "Hey, I feel like I am Jesus about to reach enlightenment!" And she took me into the hospital.

Now I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment