Spiritual Musings on a Chemical World

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Energy Work and Astrology: Why the Beautiful Unicorn and the Three-Headed Beast Sometimes Tango

Why do some energy workers use astrology?

My guides told me that astrology was tomfuckery. I already knew this, but I was glad they said it too!

One time, a long long time ago, I got energy work done on me from a shaman. She asked if she could use astrology. I wanted to say no, but I said yes anyway, because that was her thing.

So I asked my guides tonight, why do these "energy workers" use astrology? If it is full of shit, why do they use it? Here is what they said.

First they said, we think they like to buy into the same bullshit that their earthlings do. Not because it's true, but because they buy into the same tomfuckery because it makes the earthling feel complete.

When I asked again, they said that guides typically know it is full of shit, but some are inexperienced and don't know their fuckery. When a guide says, hey, you can use astrology, that's great! I think, dumbfuck. Not because I believe it's full of shit, but because it is. That's not it. When guides say, Find hope in small things, they don't mean, star signs. They mean, fun little things like rainbows. So when they ask their guides, Can I use astrology? They think, well, maybe, but don't count on anything weird happening as a result. Another thing about it is, when guides use astrology, they do not know what they are doing typically, and can mess things up. Rachel, your energy working friend was a good girl at the nuts and bolts aspect of energy work, but not good at shamanism. She was a crappy shaman. That is all.

Another thing worth mentioning is, something akin to astrology is very, very real on many, many planes, but not the Earth plane. So when guides think astrology is real, they are following a rumor that is on the other side about Earth astrology which isn't true even in the slightest.

2 comments:

  1. This was really great. My guides are never this clear. I only have a single question, about the three headed beast. Is that the Father, Son , and Holy Ghost? I ask only cause my guides like to trick me and keep me guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The three-headed beast refers to the equilibrium created by two men receiving oral pleasures from one young boy, when the three of them create two equal human beings that do not understand where the girl on the left created the man of the hour, being my virgin nephew, it is understandable why you don't believe me you are the not the target audience, but go ahead and read I think it should be read by the whole world. No worries.

    ReplyDelete